Cosmetic tattooing will give you the confidence to look your best all the time.
Achieve flawless results with our micro-feathering technique. Beautifully designed eyebrows one hair stroke at a time.
Don’t underestimate your brows, they are the most important feature on display. Eyebrows shape your face, they frame your eyes. The balance of our eyebrows have a dramatic effect on symmetry & beauty of the face. Which is why it is essential to have your brows perfectly microbladed at bystella.
For perfect & natural looking eyebrows at Bystella call (02) 8089 1982 now or enquire online for a free initial consultation.
- Feather Touch brows are otherwise referred to as microblading, eyebrow Embroidery, microstroking, 3D Brows or phi brows
- Our “micro feathering technique” is a manual method that ensures perfect and natural looking eyebrows.
- Enhance your brow line on a semi-permanent basis
- Amazing natural-looking and instant results. It’s very hard to notice if any sort of procedure has been done. With the use of our specialised feather touch tattoo tool, our highly-experienced therapists are able to achieve the most feather-light, hair like lines to mimic your own brow hair.
- No down time
- Perfectly groomed & fuller brows in under 2 hrs
- Friendly and experienced therapists
Receive 20% OFF your NEXT Brow feathering procedure for the month of March!
Book in your brow feathering procedure TODAY!
Promos are valid for 6 MONTHS from date of Purchase! Includes 1 free touch up.
Book in your Micro Feather Touch Eyebrow Tattoo Treatment with Stella Shenouda our Principal tattooist.
$1,190* NOW $872.00 includes 1 free touch up upon booking.
Book in your Eyebrow Feathering Procedure TODAY!
“The micro feather brow tattoo has exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier. The entire process was seamless and the end result, fabulous!! I have no hesitations in recommending Stella to friends and family – she is one of the best in the business. A beautiful studio, expert advice and a great result. ByStella – a true professional” – JULIE SNOOK, Channel 9 News
STRICTLY LIMITED PLACES. Don’t miss out! Call now or Contact Us Online
(02) 8089 1982
- Brow feathering consultation $95.00
- Micro feather touch tattoo Procedure $995
- Includes 1 Free touchup *Limited Time Only
- 6-12 month Refresh from: $350.00
- 18-24 month Refrresh from: $550.00
- Corrections $1,300.00
Facial features are carefully studied during the design phase to determine the ideal eyebrow shape, position and thickness best suited to each individual’s unique facial structure. (Short, sparse brows can be lengthened, reshaped and filled with fine hair strokes. Droopy brows need lifting and straight brows may be subtly arched to create more movement in the design).
EYEBROW FEATHERING BEFORE & AFTER
“The micro feather brow tattoo has exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier. The entire process was seamless and the end result, fabulous!! I have no hesitations in recommending Stella to friends and family. She is one of the best in the business.”
– Julie Snook (Channel 9)
Stella’s industry experience & eye for detail has enabled her to build a long list of high profile clients. Not only has Stella groomed the brows of many artists and talent who have sat in her chair, she is also the ‘go-to’ artist to perform cosmetic tattoo procedures for many television personalities that we see on our television screens today.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
Simply fill in the form below for a response within 24- 48 hrs (M-F) or call our friendly team today.
We look forward to hearing from you!
(02) 8089 1982
WANT PLUMPER LOOKING LIPS?
Kissable Lip Tint Tattoo
– Semi-permanent procedure lasting upto 5 years
– An alternative to filler; gives an illusion of a plumper- looking and more contoured pout
– Instant fullness
– Evens out shape
– Natural looking results
How It Works
- Anaesthetic cream is applied to your lips to numb the area once you arrive. It takes approximately 30 min for the numbing cream to kick in. So get ready to get your Instagram scroll on!
- Now it’s time for the consultation.
- A lip line is drawn with lip pencil/pigment. This is a preview of exactly what your lips will look like (apart from the colour) Colour selection will come later!
- It is important to sit up and double check your smile (Photos are taken to document and triple check evenness)
- Once we have your tick of approval we discuss colour options!
- Generally, we choose a deeper colour for your lip line and then a creamier, softer version as it flows to the centre then almost no colour in the very centre. This gives the illusion of a ‘pout’.
What To Expect
- Take Lysine supplements in the week leading up to the treatment if you suffer from cold sores.
- Everyone has a different tolerance. However, you should feel a very light vibration that penetrates the skin. It’s not EXCRUCIATING but you will feel a light prickling feeling.
- A secondary numbing cream is then applied and procedure becomes even more comfortable.
- Whole tattooing process takes about 40 min
- Lips will feel a bit swollen but will subside within a few hrs. Some clients Love this as it looks like they have had a little bit of filler.
- Initially post treatment your Lips will look darker then the desired colour. However, they will continue to soften. You should expect your lips to fade about 50% during the week of healing. You shouldn’t tingle afterwards or hurt whatsoever.
- 2 days later your lips will begin to peel and feel a little dry and cracked keep applying your aftercare cream.
- Light peeling will occur over 3-7 days depending on your skin type and by day 3 colour should fade A LOT!
- The post after care is pretty minimal- no touching, and apply the nourishing antiseptic cream which is provided to you twice a day.
- Avoid exfoliants, oils, lipsticks and spicy foods for one week.
- A follow up appointment is recommended 4-6 weeks to ensure the lip line lasts up to 10 years. The lip tint lasting depends on your skin’s chemistry and your exposure to the elements but generally lasts between 5-10 years. The top up also ensures we can correct any fading inconsistencies and so the lip line looks crisp.
'Kissable Lip Tint' Tattoo Pricing
Cost – $1320 (includes Re-Touch Follow up)
Refreshments thereafter (every 3 – 5 years) from $350
GET IN TOUCH WITH STELLA TODAY
We’d love to hear from you, and will follow up within 24-48 hours (M-F)