Hair & Makeup Workshops
Bystella offers workshops to suit almost everyone, whether you want to learn how to do your own makeup or you’re an already established hair and / or makeup artist wanting to upskill and broaden your horizons we have created the perfect short courses for you.
CURRENT WORKSHOPS WE OFFER
Learn how to do your own makeup. In this lesson we will tailor a specific look to suits you best. Stella will also go through which products she uses to achieve that particular look. Look at it as a fun makeover session.
- One on one in depth lesson
- Makeup is provided for the lesson however you are welcome to bring your own makeup from home so we can try master a look using your products.
- This lesson is not sales based but we can provide advice on products you should invest in to achieve a look.
- Lesson is designed around a Specific look tailored to you
- Demonstration of desired look on half of your face
- You master the technique by replicating look on other half of your face
- You are provided with a face chart outlining products used on the day as well as a picture from your lesson to help you replicate the look at home.
One on One lessons are taught from our beauty room In Sans Souci
- $250.00 for 1 lesson (1.5 hrs)
- $450 for 2 lessons
Round up your friends for a fun day/night of Makeup Tutorials. Group should be between 2 to 8 people and runs for 1.5 hour or 2 hours.
In this workshop you will learn how to do your makeup for a special occasion, we will cover a natural day makeup look which can easily be transformed into an evening party look!
This workshop is also great for a hen’s party or birthday party great way to kick off a day/night out with friends.
Group Lessons are conducted from someone’s homes in the group.
Total cost is $600
GET IN TOUCH WITH STELLA TODAY
Estimated Response time 24-48 hours (M-F)